Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some hospital quilts

Working on my new challenge today. Some edges (borders?) applied. Looking OK I think. Need to think of the new challenge topic for the end of the month - thinking ?? or maybe ???
Trying to finish a few UFOs at the moment. I collect scraps and make quilts for hospitals - not art quilts, just simple scrap users. Need to get a couple quilted and out of the house!
My local quilt group had our Christmas breakup last night, we handed 31 quilts to our local hospital for stillborn babies. Two representatives from the hospital told us about the very supporting role they play. Really sad.
Great dinner though! I ate lamb shanks, so tender! and delicious. Hope to go to that restaurant again.
A couple of my hossie quilts....top one finished, second to be quilted.

1 comment: